OlfinCar ORLICKY ROLLERSKI CUP
Three open rollerski races during one weekend
OlfinCar ORLICKY ROLLERSKI CUP are three weekend rollerski races in the beautiful surroundings of the Orlicky mountains. The races in classic style, has finish lines on mountain peak near "Šerlich - sedlo" with an area of 1025 m above sea level. The first race we will organize in 2012.
Since of 2019 has been added to the weekend races the evening sprint race called Šedivská 11 °.
In each race, the best athlets are listed according to the categories of the race. The best athlets with the total time for all weekend races in the Men and Women category will be rewarded.
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES
Registration is via the internet registration page until 13 August 2019 or in personality before race on race day
The entry fee is determined by the date of registration and the date of payment.
Registration fee send by bank transfer to account: IBAN: CZ89 2010 0000 0021 0059 1978, BIC/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX. Enter the competitor's name and surname in the text note of bank transfer.
- The style is classic, skating is not allowed. FIS rules are followed during the races.
- Starts on classic skis of any manufacturer - the condition is: black rubber wheels with a maximum diameter of 7 cm, with the marking of wheels 2, 3 or. 6C6 wheels are allowed at Marwe. 1 marked wheels are prohibited. The ski manufacturer and the type of wheels will be recorded during the presentation before race.
- Top pre-registered racers will be assigned a single Swenor roller skis, wheels #2.
- The race is in full traffic. Each participant starts at his own risk. The competitor is obliged to follow the rules of the road and this race, to pass all checks and to follow the route of the race.
- Competitors are advised to arrange individual accident insurance and insurance for damage caused to others in the Czech Republic.
- All enrollments start at your own risk, including the race readiness assessment.
- Equipment = Helmet is obligatory
- Pořadatel náhrada škody na zdraví a majetku vzniklé účastníkům v souvislosti se závodem. 89/5000 The organizer does not cover the damage to health and property incurred by the participants in connection with the race.
- Only competitors who pass the whole track, including all controls, will be classified.